Electronics payments provider MyECheck announced on 28th March 2014, that it had sold three new licenses for its real-time mobile payments platform. InterPay Inc (reseller of electronic payment services), Sierra Global LLC (provider of custom banking software solutions to non-US banks) and Itonis Holdings will receive MyECheck's solutions.
"We thank InterPay, Sierra Global and Itonis for selecting MyECheck for their partner in mobile payments. These licensees will receive the industry's most capable mobile payment system, and our unmatched almost 10 years of experience with Check 21 based electronic bank transfers," said MyECheck CEO, Ed Starrs. "As some of the first licensees to receive our new mobile payment system this May, these payment service providers will have a strong competitive advantage in the secure mobile payments industry, and will distribute of our service to some strategically important industries," he added.
- The mobile payment systems will consist of themed downloadable User apps with unique enhanced security features.
- They will also possess downloadable Merchant Point of Sale applications that install and run on Intuit Quickbooks.
- The system works on standard computers as well as smartphones. No special hardware requirements or connections exist, and anyone with the ability to download can use the payment system says the company.
- Users can transfer funds to any other User on the system in real-time, or to a Merchant Point of Sale application.
- Optional features for each User will include a Virtual Bank Account that can be funded on the fly from any checking account for free, or by cash at one of our partner loading stations.
- The system can also issue foreign debit cards outside of the US for instant global funds transfers and cash out from ATMs world-wide.
InterPay Inc, founded in 2009, is a reseller of electronic payment services to national and regional foodservice, grocery and C-store chains. Sierra Global LLC is a provider of custom banking software solutions to non-US banks to enable US commerce outside of the US. Itonis Holdings based in southern California is a holding company and distributor of innovative products to the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Itonis will be the first and only payment services with a solution targeting the Medical Marijuana industry in Southern California.