March 6, 2015
Sometimes 140 characters is all it takes to make a point. Here's a few of my recent ones.
(To get these in real time, follow me on twitter @khurjekar)
1) Dear Google, Please get it right this time! Apple can't do it alone. BTW, it's what GW should've always been!. Link: https://lnkd.in/ergRUTf
2) This is the "drive thru" of the 21st century. The car might actually be the most under-leveraged commerce platform! Link: https://lnkd.in/eh8_Q67
3) This can revolutionize payments auth 1 day; but fingerprint scans needed long time 2b good enough for TouchID. Link: https://lnkd.in/e8uFxgK
4) Diminishing leverage for financial intermediaries. Pendulum swinging back to reducing distance b/w buyers & sellers. Link: https://lnkd.in/easmGxG
5) Remember 'Value Added Services'? Amit Goe ...