On 14th May 2014, Time Warner Cable Business Class (TWBC) announced the introduction of PerkZone - a new customer loyalty program which enables users with resources and tools to run their businesses more efficiently. This loyalty program provides users with a two part platform with discounts from leading companies as well as an informational forum tailored for SMBs.
"We know that competing with enterprise corporations is a top pain point for small business owners, both in terms of resources and purchasing power,” stated the Corporate Executive Board Small Business Leadership Council’s, Claire Tassin, in a press release. “Owners look to one another to solve their day-to-day challenges, so giving them the opportunity to tap into a larger network of peers in similar situations can help them find proven solutions instead of reinventing the wheel. Further, extending discounts usually only available to larger organizations gives small business customers a competitive edge," she added.
- The Discounts & Deals platform provides discounts and special offers from leading establishments like Lenovo, OfficeMax, and ZipCar.
- Users are provided a one-stop shop to view special offers that range from discounts to free trials, says the company.
- They can also check out reviews from other users, and suggest an offer they would like to see.
- Users can access these offers and make purchases directly from the participating companies using the PerkZone platform.
- The Ideas & Community platform provides users with a forum to review news and trends, share ideas as well as read success stories from other companies.
- This platform is designed to provide users with real time content to help them foster and grow their business via cross-collaboration.
"PerkZone extends the benefits of being a business class customer beyond our telecommunications solutions. Customers have expressed a desire to connect with each other to solve business problems. PerkZone provides information on how technology can help their businesses, lets customers connect with each other to solve problems, and gives them access to great deals from other leading companies,” stated the Sr. VP and CMO for Time Warner Cable Business Services, Stephanie Anderson, in the same release. “It's another way to demonstrate our commitment to helping our customers succeed."
About the company:
Time Warner Cable Business Services, a division of Time Warner Cable, offers a full complement of business communications tools to small, medium and enterprise-sized companies under its Time Warner Cable Business Class brand. Through its NaviSite subsidiary, Time Warner Cable Business Services also offers scalable managed services. Time Warner Cable Business Services, founded in 1998, serves around 625,000 business customers throughout Time Warner Cable's service areas.