On 30th June 2014, Leading provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers – Paytronix Systems Inc. - announced that it has expanded its rewards platform with integrations to four additional POS systems. This includes Par Pixel Point, Digital Dining, tablet-based NorthStar, and the new VeriFone Evolution VX520 terminal.
“IT and marketing groups across the country rely on our best practices to assure speed, stability, and uninterrupted program operations. We have a track record of exceptionally reliable POS integrations that began when we first tied our real-time rules engine to the POS in 2001,” commented product manager, Paytronix, Saad Khalid, in a press release. “While the POS integration remains the keystone of the customer engagement ecosystem, Paytronix has since developed several other integrations with each digital touch point,” he added.
- The newly completed integrations complement Paytronix’s dozen out-of-the box integrations helping merchants accelerate the rewards program implementation process.
- The POS system is the central point of guest engagement for most retailers.
- Today, all guest touchpoints require some level of integration to the POS.
- To get the most value out of a loyalty program, POS integration is a must-have, according to the release.
- With Paytronix pre-configured integrations, brands quickly get their programs to the market.
- Project stakeholders like IT and marketing benefit from the speed of transactions and system reliability that stem from the organization’s 13 years of POS integration experience, states the release.
- In addition, chains benefit from the variety of promotions, agility of deploying them, and the accuracy of reporting delivered with the type of POS integration Paytronix delivers.
Par Pixel Point, Digital Dining, NorthStar, and VeriFone Evolution VX520 terminal integrations complement Paytronix’s existing line up of integrations including MICROS 3700/9700, MICROS SIMphony, XPIENT, NetPOS, Speedline, and Positouch. These direct integrations to POS systems deliver the following merchant benefits, as per the press release:
- 1-to-1 Cashier Messaging.
- Real-time points accrual.
- 1-to-1, real-time rewards redemption and decrement from member accounts that restrict users from redemption beyond program specifications.
- The ability to tie actual purchase behavior - down to the check level - to each individual reward program member.
- Guest lookup by telephone or email and mobile check in.
- Accurate liability reporting.
- Store and forward of accruals when connectivity is unavailable.
About Paytronix Systems: Paytronix’s proprietary guest engagement platform helps more than 250 restaurant and retail chains manage and grow more than $10B in guest spend. Customers benefit from big data consumer insights that Paytronix generates from 1-to-1 engagement with more than 20 million loyal guests—through mobile, social and today’s most innovative digital marketing tools. As a result, customers can more effectively segment and motivate their guests to increase spend and drive revenue.