January 2, 2016
We are excited to announce that applications are open for the Queen City FinTech Spring 2016 Accelerator Program.
Queen City Fintech is an International accelerator program that draws companies from around the U.S. and the world. The QC FinTech Program is designed to help a wide spectrum of FinTech companies by bringing financial innovation to market. While our program does not focus on one aspect of FinTech, our mentors and expertise tend to have core expertise in payments, cyber security, retail and consumer banking.
Located in Charlotte, NC (The Queen City), which is one of the United States’ largest financial services hubs, the program has access to hundreds of SME mentors from leading local financial institutions including Bank of America, Wells Fargo, TIAA-Cref, MetLife, & Ally Bank. This is complimented with the ‘traditional’ startup mentors from legal, accounting and marketing to fund raising. Check out QCFinTech.Co for a full list of mentors and supporting companies.
The accelerator program is a year long support program that includes a 12 week on site intensive acceleration program in Charlotte that will start on March 14th, 2016 and will culminate with a large Demo Day on June 1st, 2016. The Demo day will be attended by over 200 Angels, VCs, and others in the FinTech start up community.
We are accepting applications through January 6th, 2016. We encourage companies to apply as soon as possible for the preferred review cycle.
Interested participants should please apply on QCFinTech.co today.
Summary of the Program Benefits:
- Year Long Acceleration Program with 12 week on site community program.
- Internationally recognized FinTech program with a proven track record of success.
- Structured start up curriculum and individual mentoring meetings during 12 week session with the goal of getting all companies as investment ready as possible.
- One of the largest FinTech Demo Days in the Country drawing FinTech angels and VCs from around the U.S.
- Hundreds of SME mentors from local financial institutions who are committed to supporting the program.
- Connection to national FinTech SME mentors and organizations.
- Robust network of local start up mentors from legal to fundraising.
- Participation in the QCFinTech Equity Crowd Fund raised for each class at graduation.