Yesterday (2nd July, 2014) leading provider of ePayment service and solutions for online merchants in Asia – AsiaPay – announced the delivery of an integrated platform for the hotel market in collaboration with MICROS Systems, a leading technology solutions provider for the hospitality and retail industries.
AsiaPay's payment gateways in Asia (PayDollar, PesoPay and SiamPay) have integrated into MICROS' Internet booking engine, webHotel, to provide complete online payment solution for MICROS' clients, states their press release.
- AsiaPay's award-winning multi-channel, multi-currency, multi-lingual Payment Gateway is one of the leading comprehensive payment platforms for Asia merchants.
- It interfaces with over 50 acquirers and alternate payment providers over 16 countries in Asia, according to the release.
- The payment gateway is certified by acquiring banks as well as card associations.
- It currently adopted by leading banks and well-known corporations worldwide.
- It is highly customizable and expandable payment gateway, says the company.
With this integration, AsiaPay says that it aims to provide common clients with a seamless interface to an integrated online payment acceptance facility that is comprehensive, robust, secure and user-friendly.
"We are excited to announce this strategic integration with MICROS offering the hotel sector in Asia a robust total solution on online hotel reservation and payment collection,” commented the CEO and Founder of AsiaPay, Joseph Chan, in the same release. “With 14 years' experience in Asia , we strive to continuously researching and bringing valued payment services and technologies to our valued partner and leading hotel operators in Asia and beyond," he added.