Patented smartphone technology to disrupt $1 trillion auto-loan market
DENVER (December 5, 2016) — Colorado-based company Blinker has launched a refinancing option in their mobile app today, disrupting the auto-loan market by making refinancing a car quick, easy and completely free.
With patented image-recognition technology, Blinker is the only app that allows people to lower their monthly car payment by simply snapping a few photos. Blinker offers very competitive interest rates, helping the average person save thousands of dollars over the life of their auto loan. Owners can also refinance to receive cash for the equity in their car. There are no origination or loan fees.
“People want to finance their car just as easily as they can call an Uber,” said Rod Buscher, Founder and CEO of Blinker. “We offer car loans that are competitive, transparent and easy to complete from anywhere. Car owners can finance a used car purchase or refinance an existing loan in minutes – all on their mobile device. No banks, no dealerships.”
Blinker makes it simple:
- Owners download the Blinker app and simply snap a photo of their car and their driver’s license and answer a few loan-related questions.
- Blinker instantly generates a competitive refinancing quote with new payment and cash back options, if applicable.
- When the new loan is selected, borrowers authorize Blinker to perform a credit check, connect their bank account (if they've chosen a cash back option) and pay off the existing loan.
- All documents are signed through the Blinker app with simple, clear instructions.
- The Blinker support team is available to help at any point of the process by phone or email.
Anyone who lives in Colorado, owns a car that is 2010 or newer with less than 100,000 miles and owes at least $5,000 on their current auto loan is eligible to get a Blinker refinancing quote on their phone today without affecting their credit score.
Currently, Blinker can be used in Colorado to buy, sell, finance and refinance cars. The free app can also be used nationwide to snap a photo and instantly learn the year, make, model, equipment, estimated value and mileage of any car on the road in seconds. Blinker will be expanding its transactional capability into other states in 2017.
Blinker is a free mobile app that empowers people to buy, sell, finance and refinance cars themselves with the snap of a photo. Using patent-pending, image-recognition technology, Blinker makes it quicker, easier and safer to buy and sell without middlemen. Founded in 2013, Blinker is headquartered in Denver, and led by a team of auto and finance industry veterans. Blinker has exclusive partnerships with CARFAX® and Black Book™. For more information, visit www.blinker.com or download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.