On 1st May 2014, BMO Financial Group announced that it will be presenting 7 advanced track sessions at the Windy City Summit in Chicago, May 7th – 9th. BMO presenters will discuss issues such as ways to optimize payables and receivables to improve cash flow, understanding how chip and PIN (EMV) migrations will impact corporate payments, and gaining efficiencies within cross-border banking.
BMO presenters include:
- Sandra Larin, Director, Strategy & Workforce Effectiveness
- Steve Pedersen, VP, North American Corporate Card Products
- Cindy Rynka, Regional Leader, Corporate Finance Division
- Jack Kosmoski, VP, Product, Treasury & Payment Solutions
- Mike Weissglas, Head of North American Merchant Services & Payments Partnerships
- Keith Olson, Director, North American Business Development at Moneris -- a joint investment of BMO Financial Group
- BMOHarris Bank Treasury & Payment Solutions: Maximizing Every Dollar
BMO Harris Bank Treasury & Payment Solutions enhances and streamlines the users management of receivables, payables as well as investments.
This is done by engineering unique integrated solutions that integrate easily into current work streams, and provide unprecedented visibility and controls, according to BMO.
"New tools and technologies have enabled financial executives to be more sophisticated in how they manage treasury and payments, but finding the right approach is more complicated and challenging than ever. Working with a bank that understands your business and treats you like a partner -- and not just a customer -- can clarify these decisions, and ensure you manage treasury and payments in the most effective and efficient way possible," Sr. VP and Head, North American Treasury & Payment Solutions, BMO Financial Group, Andrew Irvine, said in a press release. "Our singular mission is serving our customers and addressing their needs -- not selling our solutions. By engaging our customers in proactive and ongoing conversations, we ensure we continually meet their evolving needs and identify new opportunities to streamline their business, and strengthen their competitive advantage," he added.