ApnaPaisa

lendingonline loans

FOUNDING YEAR: 2007
LOCATION: India
Last Update: 09/07/2020

Subscribe to the MEDICI Inner Circle Membership and gain access to an exclusive Slack community where you can engage in discussions with global industry experts!

About

Andromeda, a loan distributing company, has acquired Apnapaisa in July 2015. Apnapaisa is an online market place for financial products like loans and Investments. Apnapaisa is a part of Andromeda group, which is a distributor of loans, mortgage, financing and financial instruments such as credit cards, home loans, unsecured business loans, and car loans.

Focus

PRODUCTS & SERVICES

Provides personal, business, loans against property, home loans and credit cards. Instead of checking various banks, their terms and profiles, customers will have the ease of selecting a tailored loan product suited for their needs online.

REVENUE MODEL

Company's revenue comes mainly from referrals to various banks, housing finance companies and insurers across the country. About 70% of their revenues come from lead business, while remaining 30% from advertisements.

MAIN CLIENTS

Retail Consumers

EXISTING PARTNERSHIPS

HDFC Bank

Citibank

Standard Chartered

Axis Bank

HSBC

ICICI Bank and many leading banks- To provide respective banks loans on ApnaPaisa platform

Traction

VALUATION / MARKET CAP:

$100 M in 2015

ACTIVE USERS:

4.6000

People

FOUNDERS

Hemang Desai

Harsh Roongta

BOARD MEMBERS AND ADVISORS

B Kasi Viswanathan

Ghyanendra Nath Bajpai

R Ramaraj

KP Balaraj

NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES

51-200

INVESTORS:

Chrys Capital

Intel Capital

Sequoia Capital

Momentum

FUNDED

YES

TOTAL FUNDING

$17.2 M

DATE OF LAST FUNDING

Dec 2007

FUNDING SERIES

SERIES B  · $15 M  · ---

OTHERS  · $2.2 M · Jan 2007

LISTED

NO

BASICS

FOUNDING YEAR:

2007

LOCATION:

India

Views:

353 VISITORS | 578 VIEWS
LATEST FUNDING ROUND

$17.2 M

TOTAL EMPLOYEES
51-200

About

Andromeda, a loan distributing company, has acquired Apnapaisa in July 2015. Apnapaisa is an online market place for financial products like loans and Investments. Apnapaisa is a part of Andromeda group, which is a distributor of loans, mortgage, financing and financial instruments such as credit cards, home loans, unsecured business loans, and car loans.

Subscribe to the MEDICI Inner Circle Membership and gain access to an exclusive Slack community where you can engage in discussions with global industry experts!

Focus+
Momentum+
Traction+
People+
Other+

Join the exclusive global FinTech community

Be a part of the global FinTech community on Slack