BanKO is a Neo bank which offers digital banking solutions to the SMEs, entrepreneurs, and users, enabling them to avail mobile phone-based, microfinance services. It aims at providing the low-income segment with an access to financial services by leveraging on its combined assets and infrastructure in banking and telecommunications.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Its product offerings include:
1. BuyLoad: Allows users to purchase to all networks on their mobile phones.
2. SendMoney: Allows users to transfer the funds in real-time using their mobile phones.
3. PayBills: Allows users to pay their bills using the company's banking application.
4. Payments: Enables users to make cashless payments.
5. International Remittance: Allows users to receive remittance through their savings account.
Simon R. Paterno, Joseph Albert L. Gotuaco, Natividad N. Alejo, Jose Ferdinand B. de Luzuriaga, Rodolfo K. Mabiasen, Jr., Jerome R. Minglana, Aurelio R. Montinola III, Jesus V. Razon, Jr., Ignacio C. Bunyi