Judo Capital provides an online lending platform for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs), enabling them to avail the financing solutions for their business needs. It provides credit ranging from $250,000 to $5,000,000.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Its product offerings include:
1. Business Loan: A term facility repayable over an agreed period of time.
2. Line of Credit: A facility that allows users to draw up to the approved limit.
3. Equipment Loan: Credit facility for funding of business equipment or vehicle purchases.
4. Finance Lease: A facility to assist funding of business equipment or vehicle purchases on a lease arrangement.
5. Home Loan: Credit facility for the purchase of residential property.
Chris Bayliss (CCO), Tim Alexander (COO), Kate Keenan (CMO), Jacqui Colwell (CRO), Alex Twigg (CIO), David Hornery (CEO)
Board Members and Advisors:
Abdul Khalil Bin Ali, John Fraser, Joshep Healy, Peter Hodgson, David Hornery, Stan Kolenc, Geoff Lod, , Haijin (Robert) Zhang
Credit Suisse Asset Management, Abu Dhabi Capital, Myer Family Investments, Ironbridge, OPTrust Private Markets Group
Chris Bayliss (CCO), Tim Alexander (COO), Kate Keenan (CMO), Jacqui Colwell (CRO), Alex Twigg (CIO), David Hornery (CEO), Glen Appleby (CISO), Piers Balmer (CDO), Chris Bayliss (CCO), Grahm Dickens (CTO), Mal Hiscock (CFO), Andreas Piefke (CDAO)
Insufficient information for accurate analysis
DATE OF LAST FUNDING:
TOTAL FUNDING COMMENT:
The company will use the funds to provide further depth to Judo’s lending of small and medium sized enterprises. (Nov. 2018)