Nubank is a mobile-based credit card provider in Brazil. It provides a detailed credit analysis for the consumer. It also helps users to track their finances in real time and provides them with additional features like card blocking, exchange rates etc.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Mobile-based credit card provider.
1) Accounts: It enables users to open online account and manage their day to day expenses, send and receive money in real time to other NuContas and make transfers (TEDs) to all banks without paying fees.
2) Rewards: It enables users to earn points with each purchase which can be used instantly in the same purchase. In addition to flight and hotel, users can use their points to erase frequent expenses, like Uber travel or online monthly service subscriptions. Users can also use these points to erase their invoice expense.
3) Cards: It provides a Nubank Mastercard International Card which can be used by individuals to make payments and transfer money. Users can also request to increase their credit limit through the Nubank Mobile app.
4) It has recently launched personal loan. The company is also planning to launch the digital account services for small and medium size businesses.
1) David Velez founded Nubank in 2013. Before that he was also the co-founder of General Atlantic's Latin American investment programme. He began his career by working in companies like Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs. He has completed his education from Stanford School of Business.
2) Crisitna Junquiera is the Co-Founder and VP of Branding and Business Development at Nubank Brasil. Prior to that she held leadership positions at NameItaú Unibanco and LuizaCred.
VALUATION / MARKET CAP:
$10 Billion in 2019
$10M+ in 2017
Viewable by subscribers only
12 Million in 2019
ACTIVE USERS COMMENT:
Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch in 2017.