Payfone offers digital authentication solutions that enable banks, insurers, brokerages, and technology companies to tackle fraud and improve customer experience. The platform analyzes millions of signals against multiple authentication factors to generate a trust score for each digital identity. Recently, the company was listed in the 100 Fastest Technology companies in North America by Deloitte's 2017 Technology Fast 500™.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Payfone offers a range of products like:
1. Instant Authentication for Mobile: Payfone APIs that can identify new and existing users through their mobile numbers.
2. Instant Authentication for Voice: Payfone APIs that can identify new and existing users through mobile calls.
3. Instant Link for Web: Can authenticate web interactions on PC, thereby eliminating critical SMS OTP vulnerabilities like SMS phishing, SMS forwarding, eavesdropping, and SS7 attacks.
4. Identity Pre-fill: Enables users to extract pre-verified information about customers from verified sources.
5. Trust Score: Analyzes digital signals from multiple sources in order to verify customers.
6. Fonebook: Fonebook is a framework for digital identity that links customer IDs with anonymous identity tokens in order to authenticate digital transactions.
Viewable by subscribers only
It has major customers from sectors like retail, healthcare, insurance, finance and technology industries.
The company has partnerships with mobile network operators like O2, EnStream, Verizon Wireless, etc. Other partners include Cardinal Commerce, AmEx. and Early Warning.