We have summarized this news for you:
- Credit Suisse Private Bank to launch new digital and mobile banking technologies in the spring.
- Their focus will be in Asia where they will introduce multi-channel capabilities to clients and meet the evolving needs of the newer generations.
- The clients will have closer access to their relationship managers, be able to access them through the new technologies, and also view portfolio analytics.
- This year’s Private Banking Survey showed that phone and tablet capabilities, followed by data mining, are top areas for investment in technology, based on 2,000 participants who were polled. 65% of Swiss banks said they would be focused on those capabilities this year versus 50% of US banks.
- There is a strong focus on social networks within technology in Asia and more than 32% of Asian respondents will be focusing on this area, more so than any of the others.