On 22nd April 2014, FIME – leading payments consultancy – launched a new customized consulting offer for payment card issuers and acquirers in the U.S, to help them by accelerating their move to secure EMV Chip payments. FIME’s EMV Chip consulting packages are designed specifically for the unique and complex U.S payments industry, says the company.
“We recognize that introducing a new payments infrastructure in the U.S. is a significant undertaking. Organizations are in various stages of implementation and many are striving to meet the October 2015 fraud liability shift deadlines. Just as no two organizations are the same, no two EMV chip migrations will be the same,” said Director of FIME America, Xavier Giandominici. “FIME customizes each migration package to fit the unique needs of the business with a common end goal–to provide all of the tools necessary to successfully introduce EMV chip payments, as well as the expertise to manage the new infrastructure in the future.”
FIME’s EMV chip consulting packages can ensure successful, cost-effective and efficient migrations for organizations of any size and at any stage of implementation.
FIME America’s EMV chip migration package options include:
- Analysis of the impact of migration on current infrastructure, processes and organization.
- Customized training events and workshops to equip internal project teams with the expertise and tools for a successful migration and beyond.
- Identification of all business and technical requirements to build a complete roadmap to EMV chip technology.
- Delivery of tools for in-house testing or FIME delivers testing and integration services.
- Definition of testing and certification requirements.
- On-call personal consultant for advice throughout the entire migration process.
With offices in the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, FIME has extensive experience consulting issuers and acquirers on global EMV chip implementations from initial education through to successful implementation. In the North Americas, FIME has achieved EMVCo accreditation and works closely with payment brands, industry participants and the cross-industry EMV Migration Forum to advance EMV chip migration.
FIME is a trusted consultant and advanced end-to-end testing services provider within the payment, mobile telecom, e-ID and transit sectors. Its work ensures the successful and efficient market integration of products and solutions which use secure chips. Its wealth of testing knowledge and skills accelerates product time to market and promotes security, interoperability and confidence that products will deliver optimum performance once launched.