Payment service provider EVO Payments International, announced yesterday (3rd April, 2014) the introduction of its new graphical user interface - Clever Pay GUI - for the European Market. The company says that the new interface will enable seamless payment acceptance for online businesses.
EVO Payments International GmbH ('EVO') is the European subsidiary of EVO Payments International. As Principal Member of Visa and MasterCard, EVO offers international solutions for debit and credit card acceptance and transaction processing for physical points of sale, e-commerce and mail-order retailing and ATMs. In addition to card acceptance, EVO provides a full suite of services including further non-cash payment methods, fraud prevention systems and other services which ensure easy, quick and secure handling of payments.
- Clever Pay GUI offers extensions for a variety of different shop systems .
- It also brings ready-made code for different programming languages, thus accelerating the implementation timeframe.
- EVO's platform offers a wide variety of highly flexible data-based interfaces and easy-to-use graphical user interfaces.
- The Clever Pay GUI interface has been mainly designed for small to medium-sized businesses that do not want to waste lots of time and effort on a payment solution.
- It supports payments via leading international payment cards such as Visa, V Pay, MasterCard and Maestro.
- It also support account-based payment methods like direct debit, giropay, iDEAL, eps and SOFORT Banking and alternative some payment methods (PayPal).
- Clever Pay GUI also incorporates sophisticated fraud prevention measures to protect all parties in the payment chain.
The new Clever Pay GUI interface offers extensions for shop systems gambio, JTLShop, Magento, OSCommerce, Opencart, OXID eSales, PrestaShop, Shopware and Xt:Commerce and can be easily and quickly integrated in other shop environments thanks to ready-made program code blocks for C#, Curl, Groovy, Java, Node.js, PHP, Phyton, Ruby, Scala and VB.NET.
"Standard solutions which are easy and cost-efficient to implement are essential for success within the small to medium-sized sector. We are very excited about this new interface," said EVO's European COO, Mark Spangenberg. "Next to our strong position in the more project-driven business with large clients, Clever Pay GUI will help us to strengthen our footprint in the SME sector," he added.