On 2nd July 2014, reators of the fastest and easiest way to buy and sell both Bitcoin and other altcoins – Expresscoin – announced the launch of their digital currency retailer in Canada. It seeks to provide one of the world's largest markets for Bitcoin investment easy access to the most convenient and secure way to purchase and sell digital currencies.
"With DebitWay, expresscoin is dedicated to providing fast and secure transactions for our customers," commented the CEO and co-founder of Expresscoin, Will Wheeler, in a press release. "We felt it only made sense to offer our safe digital currency retail service through Canada's most trusted fiat exchange service so Canadian customers can participate in the digital currency economy and experience the same trust and security they have in their fiat exchange service with expresscoin," he added.
- Expresscoin states that it will offer digital currency payments through DebitWay.
- This is a recognized leader in Debit Card services, that accepts all issued bank cards using the most popular banking networks.
- DebitWay offers merchants INTERAC Online Payment services, which enables consumers to pay for goods and services online.
- This is done directly from their own bank account in real time, with the utmost security and confidence.
- Expresscoin's ease of use and superior customer service enables anyone with a Canadian bank account to get access, making it the ultimate bridge between digital and fiat currency for everyday consumers.
- Using a simple and secure system that features multiple payment options, expresscoin allows customers to buy digital currency while keeping track of balances and activity from a central dashboard, according to the press release.
- Customers simply create an account, submit an order, make a payment and receive coins.
- Canada is the first of many countries expresscoin will be expanding its services to.
- Expresscoin currently enables customers to conveniently buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and other altcoins in Canada with more currencies being added.
- Expresscoin has also taken the latest Canadian regulations for Bitcoin into consideration and registered expresscoin and Canadian subsidaries with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).
"We provide a great service for bringing everyday consumers into the Bitcoin space by making digital currency purchases as easy as possible," said Wheeler. "We're excited to open a new platform for our Canadian friends and expand our services to more regions around the world."
Expresscoin is the ultimate global bridge to digital currencies for consumers. The federally registered service enables the fastest, easiest, and safest methods to access and buy Bitcoin and various other altcoins. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, expresscoin provides a simple user experience with a central dashboard to keep track of all digital currency balances and activity, and lets users bring their own wallet and purchase more coins at any time.