On 1st April 2014, Global Payments Inc., one of the largest worldwide providers of payment solutions, announced an agreement to expand its relationship with Caesars Entertainment Corporation. Global Payments will now provide additional Caesars' resorts with Global Payments' PlayerCash @dvantage credit and debit card cash advance service, via Global Payments VIP LightSpeed platform.
- VIP LightSpeed is an Internet-accessible, PC-based platform.
- It provides cash access services for ATM check cashing, credit and debit card cash advances as well as traditional and electronic check cashing.
- The solution also provides high-speed transaction processing, reduction of risk associated with check-cashing and cash advance services.
- VIP LightSpeed also offers a full spectrum of casino management reporting tools.
"We are very excited to expand our four-year relationship with Caesars Entertainment, as Global Payments continues to augment our position in the cash access services market and deliver our leading technology and cash access services to their gaming resorts," said Global Payments President for Americas, Jay Rising.
"We selected Global Payments as our cash services provider because the company has demonstrated its ability to provide exemplary service and leading products across the gaming industry,” said Caesar Entertainment’s, Shannon Yoo. “Caesars Entertainment is pleased to renew and expand our existing relationship with Global Payments.”
On 2nd April 2014, Global Payments announced the launch of XCharge, a Global Payments integrated payment processing solution for merchants, in Canada. The company continues to execute on its long-term strategy by expanding direct distribution through its integrated solutions channel, and entering Canada is a key milestone.
- The XCharge payment application facilitates seamless connectivity with point-of-sale solutions.
- It provides full EMV credit and debit transaction processing through the secure PIN Pad.
- XCharge also offers comprehensive real-time transaction reporting.
"We are pleased to introduce a best-in-class integrated payment processing solution to our partners throughout Canada," said President of Global Payments Canada, Rene Belanger. "The integration of EMV technology with industry-leading security features provides unparalleled vertical solutions for Canadian merchants,” he added.
Global Payments Inc. is one of the largest worldwide providers of payment solutions for merchants, value added resellers, financial institutions, government agencies, multi-national corporations and independent sales organizations located throughout North America, South America, Europeand the Asia-Pacific region. The Fortune 1000 company offers a comprehensive line of solutions and services for business-to-business purchasing cards, credit and debit cards, gift cards, verification and recovery including electronic check services, electronic check conversion and check guarantee, as well as terminal management.