Fast Track 2018 - Hong Kong FinTech WeekAPPLY
Startup and International FinTechs: Join Fast Track 2018
Fast Track is a new feature of HK FinTech week 2018 aimed at startup and international fintech companies, helping you to establish and grow your business in Asia using Hong Kong as a launchpad.
Meet our expert partners in the onsite Fast Track Village, for consultations on everything you need to know about doing business in Hong Kong. Meet MEDICI experts for pitch deck evaluation and feedback as well.
Apply to pitch in the Fast Track Demo Show for a chance to win a range of prizes to help your growth and expansion in Hong Kong.
Who should join Fast Track?
Hong Kong-based startups looking to expand their business in Asia
International growth-stage companies looking to establish their business in Hong Kong
What is Hong Kong FinTech Week?
FinTech Week is the world's first cross-border financial technology event, taking place in Hong Kong, Asia's financial capital, and in Shenzhen, China's Silicon Valley. It's one of the largest conferences on the calendar, attracting more than 8000 senior executives and featuring over 200 of the world's top FinTech founders, investors, regulators, and academics, who are shaping the future of financial services by driving a technological revolution in the industry across Asia and globally.
Fast Track Partners
What’s included in Fast Track?
- The Fast Track Village is a ‘one stop shop’ where FinTechs can consult with experts to gather all the information you need to establish and grow your business in Hong Kong
- The Fast Track Demo Show is a competition onsite - selected finalists will win a range of business support services designed to further help them expand in Hong Kong.
- Drop into the Fast Track Village for consultations with partners across key sectors for business growth, including legal and tax, regulation, incorporation, immigration, marketing, banking, and HR.
- Gain exposure to 8,000+ senior executives, including Investors, VCs, and new audiences
- Access business opportunities through the dedicated FinTech Week matchmaking app, and meet with high-level attendees at Fast Track Founder networking events
Apply and win a range of prizes
- Incorporation in Hong Kong
- Company Secretary Service
- Business Banking Service
- Accounting and Payroll Service
- Office space
- Job posting and recruitment
Singapore-based #crossborderpayments company @TranSwap announced that it has upgraded its regional office in #HK to… https://t.co/Q4E8kxoGDP
The customers only need to pre-set withdrawal instructions on their mobile banking apps https://t.co/zCeeMq1eQi… https://t.co/LhDwg6tWzQ
Talent Acquisition is an important factor when #fintech companies consider to set up and expand in #HongKong. Welco… https://t.co/IGSrOeVKiq
Livi Bank, a licensed #virtualbank in #HongKong, has entered beta testing of its virtual banking app. Please stay t… https://t.co/gN1MCK36me
#HK Government relaxes requirement for Technology Voucher Programme project commencement https://t.co/zachz6TFXV… https://t.co/230NfZfI3M
RT @FinTechLabAPAC: APPLICATIONS OPEN! The @Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific 2020 programme is now open for applications! App…
For Canadian fintechs looking for #fundraising opportunities & new trends of post-COVID in #Asia, welcome to regist… https://t.co/Cy0vvet35R
RT @FintechNewsHK: Bank for International Settlements ( @BIS_org ) Appoints Bénédicte Nolens Its Hong Kong Head of Innovation https://t.co/…
RT @InvestHK: Great News! A total of 37 #MSCI Equity Index futures and options contracts will soon launch in #HongKong by @HKEXGroup. Detai…
RT @FintechNewsHK: APAC Banks Are Backing Open Banking, but What Does ‘Open’ Really Mean? https://t.co/nGK1CIxBnY @FinastraFS #openbanking…