About HSBC's Edge:
HSBC is looking to identify FinTech companies/ start-ups with products and solutions in specific areas as listed in the competition’s problem statements. Short-listed FinTech companies/start-ups will pitch their solutions to the judging panel, including HSBC India GLCM Senior Management on Pitch Day. HSBC may, at its discretion, choose to partner with the FinTech companies/ start-ups who propose the winning ideas post the presentation on Pitch Day.
- Early-stage or matured startups with an MVP addressing any one of the defined problem statements.
- Startups should have a working model already with one or more clients anywhere across the world.
- Applying startups can be located anywhere globally, with a presence in India and should have been operating for at least a year
- To apply for this program, startups will have register on https://memberships.gomedici.com/users/sign_in . Startups present on MEDICI can see the application process here, while new startups registering on MEDICI can see the application process here. For any queries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications open: October 24th, 2018
- Final Submission: November 26th, 2018 upto 5 pm
- Revert from HSBC: November 30th, 2018
- Pitch Day: December 14th, 2018
- Queries – email@example.com
Solutions we are looking for!
- Sector Specific Last Mile Payment Solutions
- Universal Payments Platform
- Consumer Payments
- Big Data
- Cross Border Payments
What’s in it for You
1) A Pitch Day would be held in the second week of December 2018 by HSBC for startups to present their proposed solutions in front of the jury. The jury would consist of HSBC GLCM India Senior Management and a representative from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
2) HSBC India will look to partner with the successful startups and will work towards creating and/or commercializing the proposed ideas and solutions.
HSBC GLCM provides corporate and financial institutions with a suite of solutions and products to help them do business every day. HSBC GLCM helps clients to:
- Move their cash: Receivables from their clients and consumers and payables to staff or suppliers – optimize working capital by providing more control over when and how payments/collections are processed.
- Have visibility, control, and access to their cash: how much is placed across accounts, geographies, and currencies.
- Invest their cash: Helps clients manage their liquidity to ensure they make their cash work hard for their businesses.
To know more about HSBC GLCM click https://www.gbm.hsbc.com/solutions/global-liquidity-and-cash-management