MEDICI Top 21 - InsurTechAPPLY
Are you one of the best in InsurTech startups and are looking for more visibility and the ability to showcase what you are doing to millions of people globally?
About MEDICI Top 21
The MEDICI TOP 21 LIST is an industry-recognized FinTech distinction. It is our global scouting initiatives to find the best 21 FinTech companies within an industry segment. Our current applications are open for the InsurTech sector.
Only 7 companies are selected by geographic region (APAC, EMEA, and Americas). If you are an early stage disruptive FinTech startup or a growth FinTech startup making waves in InsurTech, and you want to be recognized for the impactful things you are creating, this is the list you want to be on.
1) Early Stage Startup (Founded in 2016 or later)
2) Raised Funding up to USD 10 Million.
- Inclusion in the prestigious MEDICI Top 21 leaderboard for InsurTech chapter, which will be distributed to a network of 100K+ MEDICI newsletter subscribers, comprised of FI/bank executives, dedicated investors, FinTech evangelists and enthusiasts, bloggers, and more.
- VIP access to become a MEDICI contributor to share up to 12 thought leadership pieces to the MEDICI audience once a month for a duration of 12 consecutive months for high visibility within the FinTech / FinServ ecosystem. This opportunity would start after the announcement of the winners (on a condition that contributed pieces fully comply with MEDICI Contributor Guidelines).
- Exclusive invitations to MEDICI’s roundtable discussions, top FinTech events, and discounts to top FinTech conferences.
We take a look at the status of various countries in implementing a Central Bank Digital Currency:… https://t.co/wOKdk7KIeL
#DigitalAgainstCOVID19 - Here's everything you need to know to participate in ADB’s challenge:… https://t.co/IJDezVxczI
After years of saying “yes” and “maybe” about its IPO, Ant Technology Group (formerly Ant Financial) has finally de… https://t.co/dsFxEpHGXN
We took a look at how massive loan moratorium initiatives across the globe were implemented by banks and analyzed s… https://t.co/OX5Peuddh8
Grown-Up FinTechs Are Turning Into Banks: The Great Rebundling Has Started [Update]: https://t.co/lwnC8ip8Y7 https://t.co/LsjSWqqm6W
The impact of coronavirus has brought multiple challenges to governments, businesses, and people around the world.… https://t.co/5gBlBo0T44
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the importance of digital channels, and by extension, digital identification… https://t.co/jTlWXCF4ky
Casinos and online gaming have created an annual economic impact of $261 billion, contributing $41 billion in taxes… https://t.co/DWRsfPQ9mq
Read about the five specific trends and predictions for identity verification during COVID-19:… https://t.co/HaadIEPwoB
Here are some snippets from our recent white paper on using NoSQL databases in financial services organizations:… https://t.co/zEWnwgBUw2