MEDICI Top 21 - InsurTechAPPLY
Are you one of the best in InsurTech startups and are looking for more visibility and the ability to showcase what you are doing to millions of people globally?
About MEDICI Top 21
The MEDICI TOP 21 LIST is an industry-recognized FinTech distinction. It is our global scouting initiatives to find the best 21 FinTech companies within an industry segment. Our current applications are open for the InsurTech sector.
Only 7 companies are selected by geographic region (APAC, EMEA, and Americas). If you are an early stage disruptive FinTech startup or a growth FinTech startup making waves in InsurTech, and you want to be recognized for the impactful things you are creating, this is the list you want to be on.
1) Early Stage Startup (Founded in 2016 or later)
2) Raised Funding up to USD 10 Million.
- Inclusion in the prestigious MEDICI Top 21 leaderboard for InsurTech chapter, which will be distributed to a network of 100K+ MEDICI newsletter subscribers, comprised of FI/bank executives, dedicated investors, FinTech evangelists and enthusiasts, bloggers, and more.
- VIP access to become a MEDICI contributor to share up to 12 thought leadership pieces to the MEDICI audience once a month for a duration of 12 consecutive months for high visibility within the FinTech / FinServ ecosystem. This opportunity would start after the announcement of the winners (on a condition that contributed pieces fully comply with MEDICI Contributor Guidelines).
- Exclusive invitations to MEDICI’s roundtable discussions, top FinTech events, and discounts to top FinTech conferences.
RT @amitTwitr: MEDICI India Office off-site. The @gomedici Annual Retreat w/ team building exercises at the resort, adventure games, trek t…
RT @amitTwitr: Call for speakers - Incredible #INDIAFinTechFestival Speaker and other submissions here https://t.co/BzRb4MbxSg https://t.…
RT @amitTwitr: if FinTech is imp for u & thr is only one EVENT u wanted to visit in 2020 it has to be IFF Witness progress India 🇮🇳 has m…
Everything You Need to Know: Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 https://t.co/D10RWu8iVl… https://t.co/LpjoDNoFQk
Inventory Financing: The Growth of European Non-Bank Players https://t.co/FmHk5fI5rT #InventoryFinancing… https://t.co/ZylIclaEW0
A New Age of SME Automation Solutions in India https://t.co/IKU2IiXrh4 #SMEAutomation #India https://t.co/9nAWKKq66n
MAS Helps Develop Blockchain-Based Prototype for Multi-Currency Payments https://t.co/gctHKkAJdD #MAS… https://t.co/EJ3RYz6nyb
Europe Leads in BaaS Activity: BaaS Report 2019 https://t.co/D2o1PHzEmE #Europe #BaaS https://t.co/d38KIsLBFG
Is FinTech Really Helping Financial Inclusion? https://t.co/MIsXwrtHDe #FinTech #FinancialInclusion https://t.co/yuGgTMZo1k
This Is Why PayPal Paid $4B for a So-Called Browser Extension https://t.co/8hy7f3nFny #PayPal #Honey https://t.co/B5UK4bJ8ZI