Open-F@b Call4Ideas 2017APPLY
Requirements for participants
Open-F@b Call4Ideas outlines the following requirements that eligible participants must meet to be admitted to the contest:
- Individuals who have developed even just an innovative idea in the areas of digital and technological innovation in the field of insurance, as well as solutions for prevention, safety, and well-being in the insurance industry.
- Developers and software house companies that are already working on projects among those listed above.
- FinTech startups (launched over the last five years) presenting innovative projects in the areas of interest described in the previous section.
- Technology providers who have been operating for more than three years, but with innovative projects in areas of interest described previously.
Projects enrolled in Open-F@b will be evaluated by an Evaluation Committee made up of Cardif executives and university experts in digital technologies, and any other guest members. The evaluation criteria adopted by the Committee will be:
- Quality and expertise of the business
- Innovation of the project
- Market and business potential
- Technical feasibility
- Applicability in insurance industry
APPLY BEFORE OCTOBER 23 ---> http://www.insuranceup.it/en/call4ideas
All finalists will present their proposals during the day of the final public event where the 3 most innovative ideas will be awarded by the Evaluation Committee.
- All finalists will be included in the MEDICI knowledge platform, benefiting from visibility and marketing services for an amount equivalent to €1,500.00.
- Their project will be presented at C. Entrepreneurs, BNP Paribas Cardif Venture Capital Fund.
- With the fourth edition of Open-F@B Call4Ideas, the investments planned in 4 years, distributed among the winning projects, raise the amount of 400.000€.
The inventors of the most creative ideas (3 winners) will be supported by the BNP Paribas Cardif R&D team which will help them to develop the idea, taking into account the needs of the market and of BNP Paribas Cardif.
#SaveTheDate 16/09 Catalyzing your transformation thanks to Early Model #RiskGovernance & Domino #Datalab Platform… https://t.co/QGWskBDXvZ
Depuis 2018, nous investissons dans le fonds Land Degradation Neutrality avec @Mirova_RI pour soutenir et financer… https://t.co/xtDFuIV9kr
Membre des Principes pour l’Investissement Responsable(PRI) depuis 2016, @bnpp_cardif applique un filtre #ESG (Envi… https://t.co/izVINbNNCC
AI is essential. For our clients, to deliver a fast and efficient service. For our employees, by reducing time-cons… https://t.co/iINXdSe7pu
«The most important about AI is people: at @bnpp_cardif we onboard employee to take up the #AI challenge. To antici… https://t.co/IpGm3ThIRf
“If we expect algorithms to be part of the ExCo decision-making process, it means that we need to fully control and… https://t.co/Fs46ZlZjUK
« #AI should be used for clients who need it and for clients who want it – that’s why having a “journey-breaker”is… https://t.co/lS9THQBLwb
« On the one hand, our clients expect speed and efficiency. On the other hand, we are handling millions of customer… https://t.co/xGq674m42M
In order to offer #education courses to enhance digital and financial literacy among seniors, BNP Paribas Cardif Li… https://t.co/v9163bFvMd
@alexisboris Sachez que nous sommes désolés pour ce délai d'attente et pour les difficultés rencontrées à joindre n… https://t.co/bCmsgZkwH2