Open-F@B Call4Ideas 2018APPLY
Create Positive Impact – Apply now for Open-F@b Call4Ideas 2018 by BNP Paribas Cardif
To contribute to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development adopted by world leaders at an historic UN Summit in September 2015, BNP Paribas Cardif dedicates the fifth edition of Open-F@b Call4Ideas to Positive Impact Innovation, which aims to gather ideas, solutions and initiatives with a positive social impact on individuals and community as a whole.
Who is invited to apply for Open-F@b Call4Ideas 2018?
BNP Paribas Cardif in partnership with InsuranceUp invites to apply for Open-F@b Call4Ideas 2018 all startups, scale-ups, innovative businesses, entrepreneurs, young students, and anyone who proposes an idea or a solution with a positive impact on citizens, families, and community, in the following areas:
- The protection of people's health in order to improve and simplify their lifestyle.
- Risk management education through cutting-edge technologies that help to better understand financial risks.
- Support for company welfare to improve employees' lives.
- The protection of the individual and his/her well-being in order to help him/her feel safer and projected towards a better future.
- The development of an ethical and sustainable economy with a focus on the protection of the individual, through solutions capable of improving the life and integration into society.
- The sharing of resources for mobility with low energy and the environmental impact & development of an increasingly connected smart city, built on a human scale.
- Protection of those who are most "defenseless" and exposed to dangers (children, women, and the elderly).
What is required for the application
A single participant may submit more than one project, and in this case, the projects must be submitted separately.
During registration, participants are required to upload the following documents:
A. One or more files containing:
- Description of the participant, including a description of the skills and expertise.
- Description of the project.
- Description of the needs intended to be met.
- Description of the reference target market.
- Description of the technology used and/or implemented in the project.
- If obtained, description of any economic results in terms of turnover, costs, and investments (just a brief overview).
- Where applicable, description of the envisaged international scalability model.
- If available, the executive summary of up to one page per project.
B. CV of the participant.
C. The Disclaimer attached to the Regulations signed by each participant on each page and in full on the last page, even as the contact person for the project team and/or the legal entity.
Applicants can find the participation conditions here.
Projects registered for Open-F@b Call4Ideas 2018 will be examined by an evaluation committee made up of Cardif executives, university experts in the field of digital technologies, and any other visiting members working in the field of digital technologies.
The evaluation criteria includes:
- Quality & entrepreneurial skills
- Novelty of the project
- Market & business potentialities
- Technical feasibility
- Applicability to the insurance industry
Apply for Open-F@b Call4Ideas by BNP Paribas Cardif before October 22, 2018.
For more information, contact email@example.com
The four previous editions of Open-F@B Call4Ideas by BNP Paribas Cardif received over 300 applications from startups and innovators, out of which 60+ ideas were selected, leading to several collaborations and the realization of four projects.
Three winners of the fifth edition of Open-F@b Call4Ideas by BNP Paribas Cardif will receive support from the BNP Paribas Cardif R&D Marketing team in the development and implementation of their idea or project, taking into consideration business and market needs.
Furthermore, all finalists will:
- Be included in the database of MEDICI, an advisory and scouting company specializing in InsurTech, and FinTech startups at a global level, as well as a partner in the initiative, and receive a set of dedicated marketing services;
- Present their pitch deck to C. Entrepreneurs, a VC fund created by BNP Paribas Cardif along with Cathay Innovation to accelerate the company's innovation through early-stage startup investments;
- Be included in Scoop, the Open Innovation platform of BNP Paribas International Financial Services for sharing, managing, and promoting startups cooperation across the BNP Paribas Group’s business lines.
La stampa 3D ha giocato un ruolo importante durante la crisi sanitaria, con la produzione di valvole, prototipi di… https://t.co/jHQvlBxWW4
Ieri all’Innovation Day di MIA #MissinAction dedicato a startup a conduzione femminile, @BNPParibas e… https://t.co/HvOTuu2K87
Il ciclo di vita di uno smartphone è di circa 2 anni e mezzo. E dopo? Non dimenticarlo in un cassetto, scopri nel n… https://t.co/eLG0wHDADH
Per non incappare nell’ultima fake news è importante riconoscere le fonti attendibili, come per esempio i divulgato… https://t.co/6slygdgrRm
Ogni giorno ti svegli con una passione diversa? Inizia subito a coltivarla con un corso online: nel nostro articolo… https://t.co/qJrcRQy4ZY
Wellness, tecnologia e innovazione: nel nostro articolo le ultime scoperte per prenderci cura di noi stessi, anche… https://t.co/spU0826cpU
Con @BNLBNPParibas_ sosteniamo i clienti Small Business e Imprese con azioni concrete per la ripartenza delle attiv… https://t.co/CKu7ssrIWo
Cura della casa, pulizia e decluttering sono all’ordine del giorno: e ci fanno anche bene. Scopri il perché nel nos… https://t.co/1ctCL6g9EL
Cestini intelligenti, tecnologia ed economia circolare possono migliorare la gestione dei rifiuti nelle nostre citt… https://t.co/s0WmhWF2yU
Seguire workout online, fare le pulizie o recuperare la cyclette in soffitta? Ci sono tanti modi per allenarsi da c… https://t.co/xQjwqnODpa