Singapore FinTech Festival - Investor Summit - "Deal Day"APPLY
The Investor Summit - "Deal Day" powered by EY and MEDICI, is targeted at promising FinTechs and interested investors. There will be personalized matchmaking process to ensure the best fit for both parties in the lead up to the Deal Day.
The Investor Summit (Deal Day) is powered by:
All global FinTechs looking to set up office in Singapore are welcome to apply. You’ll be required to provide the following:
- Company incorporation details
- Service/product offering
- Technology type used to support offering
- FinTechs are not to divulge the identities of investor(s) that they have been matched with as a consequence of the ‘Deal Day’ channel/process
Closing date for submissions is on 30th September. All submissions will receive notification on the outcome of their applications by 7th October.
All submissions and data collected are kept confidential and owned by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). EY exercises strict control of access to all data collected.
Submitting your profiles (18th Jul – 30th Sep)
- Startups are to submit their profiles for consideration
- Qualified startups will be invited to participate in an anonymous survey that contributes to the EY-MEDICI ASEAN FinTech Census Study 2017/2018
- Closing date for submissions is on 30th September
Processing your applications (18th Jul – 30th Sep)
- Startups will be classified into various categories and criteria required by investors
- Successful applications will move to the matchmaking stage
- Unsuccessful applications will also be notified
Matchmaking (30th Sep – 16th Nov)
- A special algorithm will be used to facilitate matches between startups and investors
- Both parties will be contacted to confirm whether they are interested to be connected with one another
- Meetings/calls between matched startups and investors will be scheduled in the lead-up to the Deal Day meeting
Deal Day (17th Nov)
- A Deal Day summit, which covers keynote presentations, start-up demos, tech exhibitions and exclusive networking, will be held
- Startups will have 1-1 sessions with matched investors
- A private reception will be hosted for FinTech founders who have successfully closed deals on Deal Day
For more information click here: http://ey.com/sg/DealDay2017
Qualified startups will be invited for the Demo Day on 17th November for a 1:1 session with the matched investors. EY will host a private reception for FinTech founders with a successfully concluded deal on that day.
For any queries/issues please contact email@example.com