On 26th June 2014, InteliSpend Prepaid Solutions announced that it has partnered with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) under the Association's REALTOR Benefits(R) Program, in order to provide its 1 Mn members exclusive access to an innovative prepaid card.
"NAR's REALTOR Benefits(R) Program gives its NAR members access to a wide array of benefits and business tools, to help them gain a competitive edge, save time and money and grow their business," commented the Sr. VP of Sales & Marketing, Business Development & Strategic investments, Bob Goldberg, in a press release. "This innovative prepaid card was created exclusively for our members, and we feel it provides them with a great way to say thank you, support the valuable message and importance of home ownership and stand out amongst their peers," he added.
- The Multi Merchant Prepaid Card was created exclusively for NAR members, says the company.
- Closing and thank-you gifts were kept in mind.
- It's available to REALTORS(R) at a 5% savings, so a card worth $100 costs just $95.
- The unique card design highlights the value of home ownership and offers the recipient not just one, but over 150 popular places to shop, dine and have fun.
- This includes Bath & Body Works-Horchow-Macy's, Bed Bath & Beyond-JCPenney-Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel-L.L.Bean-The Container Store.
- With a variety of spending choices, the Multi Merchant Prepaid Card is a truly unique way to say thank you.
- It gives recipients the freedom to get exactly what they want.
- Think of it as 150 prepaid cards wrapped into one, states the company.
- The Multi Merchant Prepaid Card was made possible by leveraging InteliSpend's patented process called DirectSpend.
- This advanced option enables clients and partners with the ability to decide where a card can be spent.
- It opens up opportunities you can't get any other way, says the company, and puts a really different perspective on prepaid solutions.
"We're delighted to partner with the National Association of REALTORS(R) to create a unique, one-of-a-kind solution for its members," commented area vice president, partnership at InteliSpend, Betty Weinkle, in the same release. "We believe the Multi Merchant Prepaid Card is just the right combination of strategic, economic and experiential elements to appeal to everyone on the REALTOR(R)'s thank-you list."
Intelispend was formed as a joint venture by American Express and Maritz. Inc in 1997.
However, Blackhawk Networks acquired Intelispend in December, 2013. And we think it was a great buy. Corporate R&R spends are increasing and Intelispend was a major player in that segment.
InteliSpend Prepaid Solutions LLC., specialized in intelligent prepaid solutions for business. The platform helped to design prepaid card products that can do everything possible that a prepaid card to do. They had a working relationship with American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa which give the customers even more options.
Intelispend also had an impressive list of clients. They included 71% of the Fortune 500 and satisfaction levels exceed 92%, according to the company.