Norse is an innovator in the live threat intelligence security market with the goal of transforming the traditionally reactive IT security industry. Their intelligence-based security solutions are designed to enable organizations to defend against the advanced cyber threats, says Norse.
Norse was co-founded in April 2010 by Sam Glines (CEO) and Tommy Stiansen (CTO). The company has received a total funding of $10.1 Mn through investors Capital Innovators and Oak Investment Partners. Norse is located in St. Louis, Silicon Valley and Atlanta.
This video gives you an overview of their platform:
Some Features of Norse:
- Norse’s live global threat intelligence platform is a patent-pending infrastructure-based system that continuously collects and analyzes live high risk Internet traffic, identifying the sources of cyber attacks and fraud.
- Norse provides live, actionable, cyber threat intelligence that enables organizations to prevent fi‑nancial fraud and proactively defend against today’s most advanced cyber threats including zero day and advanced persistent threats.
- IPViking: Learn how to reduce the cost, frequency and impact of cyber attacks with their live cyber-risk intelligence solution.
- IPVizor: Take back control of your network with the only live cloud-based network monitoring and remediation service.
- NorsePayments: Stop fraud, reduce chargebacks, and take back control with the most robust and secure payment solution.
NorsePayments offers a unique suite of easy-to-use products and services that give resellers and merchants real-time online risk assessment and mitigation solutions. Our up-to-the-minute approach helps companies manage all their payment processing while preventing eCommerce fraud and IT security attacks.
Their suite of products is designed to help merchants accept every possible kind of payment:
- Credit card
- PIN and signature debit
- ACH and checks, including Check 21
- Retail POS
- Card present
- Card not present