Aspada is an early-stage venture capital firm that provides risk capital to passionate teams that solve hard problems in India. The fund focuses at the nexus of business model innovation and technology enablement in large, fragmented markets and has backed industry leaders who are building disruptive full-stack businesses in India.
Aspada's typical focus areas include (but are not limited to):
1. Edtech (low cost digital education, education financing, personalized learning platforms)
2. Fintech (credit scoring and loans for the underserved, specialized vertical lending, farm loans and finance products)
3. Agriculture & Logistics (data driven farmer marketplaces, aggregated end-to-end supply chain holding company, warehousing, cold storage)
4. Healthcare (secondary and tertiary healthcare delivery, high criticality medical devices, healthcare financing)
5. Market Linkages (productivity tool for small businesses and service providers, local services aggregators)
Aspada is backed by the Soros Economic Development Fund.
Kartik Srivatsa, Thomas Hyland, Kushal Agrawal, Sahil Kini, Payal Goel, Rushil Gambhir, Praveen VS, Ireena Vittal
Education, Agriculture, FinTech, Healthcare Services, Healthcare Services