Lettuce is a simple order management system with a mobile sales app enabling your business to capture, track, and process orders anywhere in real time. Lettuce was Co-Founded in 2012 by Raad Mobrem (CEO) and Frank Jones (CTO). The company has received a total funding of $2.1 Mn through investors Crosscut Ventures, 500 Startups, Baroda Ventures, Zelkova Ventures, Double M Partners and Launchpad LA.
This video gives you an overview of their platform:
- Lettuce enables small businesses to capture, process, and fulfill orders anywhere, in real-time.
- Whether you are taking a wholesale order through our iPad based point of sale app or a consumer order through your e-commerce platform, Lettuce completely automates the entire process.
- This is done by integrating with popular backend systems such as Salesforce, Quickbooks, Stripe, UPS, Shopify, FedEX, inventory & Stamps.com among others.
- Lettuce protects your information with SSL 256-bit encryption and work with Amazon web hosting to make sure that your information is highly secure.
- The company accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express through our website.
As for Pricing:
"Lettuce was extremely easy to set-up and has completely transformed our business. We run our entire operation on Lettuce and it is the only site that I always have open," said Michael Fishman, Pure Fix Cycles.