- Over 2 in 5 (43%) of Americans have used a digital wallet to send or receive money this year, such as Venmo, Facebook Messenger, Google Wallet, Apple Passbook, Lemon Wallet, Square Wallet, Chirpify
- That’s an estimated 106.6 million American adults, according to personal finance comparison website finder.com
- Interestingly, more than half (57%) of Americans (60.7 million adults) use their digital wallet more than any other means for transferring money, such as online banking, checks or ATMs
- 31% use their digital wallets at least once a month
- 7% use their digital wallets every day
A new survey commissioned by personal finance comparison website finder.com and conducted by global research provider Pureprofile has found that young men are leading the way with using digital payment technology to transfer money.
Not only are they using them more than o ...