On 18th June 2014, Global payments solution provider – DataCash – announced its partnership with Leumi Card, in order to deliver a holistic payment offering for European Merchants that wish to accept e-commerce payments. DataCash is a MasterCard Company.
“As a leading credit card issuer and acquirer, we recognise that technological innovation within a single solution is key for our customers to capitalise on the lucrative e-Commerce market. DataCash has proven itself to be a partner who can help us deliver this, now and into the future,” stated Hagi Heller, CEO at Leumi Card, in a press release.
- Leumi Card will be using DataCash’s payments technology, implemented as a white label solution, for their merchant customers, according to the press release.
- This will enable Leumi Card, a subsidiary of Leumi Bank – one of Israel’s largest banking groups – to provide a single payments and acquiring service to European merchants.
- This allows them to transcend the complexities of the evolving payments landscape.
DataCash’s payment technology is used by some of the world’s most recognisable brands and the partnership will allow the bank to provide its merchants with:
- Centralised payments management that removes the complexity of payments processing across multiple channels, geographies and devices.
- Secure and resilient card processing.
- Hosted solutions which reduce the burden of PCI DSS compliance.
- Agile sector specific merchant solutions to improve the customer experience and maximise sales.
“We are delighted to be working with Leumi Card, who will not only benefit from an advanced payment gateway but will also be able to adopt new payment methods and technologies with ease,” said Andrea Scerch, President at DataCas, in a press release.
“The Israeli market is at the forefront of innovation, so this partnership is an important milestone for MasterCard’s vision to enable electronic commerce for everyone, on every device, everywhere,” commented Carlo Enrico, President Central Eastern Europe and Israel at MasterCard.
Founded in 1996, DataCash Group Ltd (part of MasterCard Incorporated) provides multi-channel global payment processing services and advanced fraud prevention and risk management solutions to merchants and banks. As a global partner to some of the world’s most recognisable brands in the gaming, travel, retail and finance sectors, DataCash combines smart thinking and an end-to-end solution to help its customers transcend the complexities and expense associated with payment processing. Advanced technology from DataCash enables customers to accept and process payments in over 177 currencies, from over 45 brands.
About Leumi Card
Leumi Card is a leading credit card issuer and acquirer in Israel, with more than 14 years’ experience and a strong commitment to continuous technological advancement.
Leumi Card is a subsidiary of Leumi Bank, one of Israel’s largest banking groups (established in 1902). Leumi Group has more than 300 branches and offices globally, operating in major world financial centers in 18 countries, and a broad network of correspondent banks.