We have summarized this news for you:
- Mint Payments Limited and Miura Systems have announced a strategic distribution partnership that will deliver advanced, mobile point of sale (mPOS) solutions to Australia, New Zealand, and the Asia Pacific region.
- The Mint/Miura solution will provide businesses with a wide range of payment acceptance methods, including magnetic stripe (MSR), chip and pin (EMV), contactless (NFC), and local debit card transactions (EFTPOS).
- Approximately 75% of the world’s leading mPOS providers utilize self-branded devices from Miura Systems.
- With growing demand and interest in mPOS among small and medium-sized businesses, retailers, and large enterprise, Mint’s multi-payment platform coupled with Miura’s hardware provides a comprehensive payment solution.
- Mint provides customised accounts payable, accounts receivable, omni-channel payments, and PCI DSS compliance solutions to both SME and Large Enterprise customers worldwide. Meanwhile Miura’s core competency is the design, certification, and manufacture of industry certified hardware.
Source: Miura Systems