MokiMobility was Co-Founded by Tom Karren (CEO), Ty Allen (President) and Eric Johnson (CFO, COO) in February 2012. Jared Blake stands as its CTO. The company has received a total funding of $8.73 Mn through investors Spencer Tall, Epic Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Allegis Capital and Plus550.
"We have achieved our new funding due to a tremendous and growing market need for more advanced and scalable management of mission-critical mobile applications. With nearly every business now creating 'mission critical' apps for both customers and employees, the need for full operational management of those apps has become strategic,” said CEO and co-founder Tom Karren. Beyond the current model of 'app updates' and 'push messaging, we are excited to introduce software, tools and cloud services that allow app administrators to make real time changes to configurations. Moki is filing the void left by current Mobile Applications Management (MAM) solutions with actionable data and real time tools to solve problems in the field."
MokiMobility seeks to provide visibility, control, security and support for mobile apps. App developers can leverage the MokiManage Web Platform Utilizing the Moki SDK, to enable App Operations Management (AOM).
They have 3 product Lines:
Some features of their platform:
- Support Tools: Detailed views of the device, its history and your app.
- Network Check: Wireless network diagnostics and troubleshooting features.
- Powerful Messaging: Custom messaging based upon search parameters or alerts.
- Single List of Devices: View an aggregated list of all devices running your apps.
- Custom Alerts: Programmed alerts on devices or apps via email or text.
- Detailed Device Performance: Device and app performance details.
- Compliance Check: Comprehensive check for device and app security.
- App Settings Management: Control app settings on devices running your apps.
President and Co-Founder Ty Allen discusses the latest MokiMobility release in this Video: