On 11th June 2014, global leader in Mobile Money solutions – Monitise - announced the expansion of Monitise Create, the company's mobile innovation, design and development services, into North America, in a press release.
"Mobile is fundamentally changing the relationship that every brand, particularly banks, has with a customer. Our mission is to create a long-term digital future by creating new front-end solutions and strategic business planning designed around existing processes,” stated Executive VP of Monitise Create, Alistair Crane, in a press release. “Doing this enables business transformation by leveraging clients' current technology and infrastructure and that creates increased engagement and new revenue opportunities," he added.
- The company stated that in addition, U.S. Bank is engaging the Monitise Create team to transform the mobile user experience for credit cards, which serves both bank branded products and third party relationships.
- The new Monitise Create business in North America will focus on creating cutting-edge mobile technology to help its clients build rich customer relationships and uncover new revenue opportunities.
- Monitise already works with more than 350 financial services companies and other leading businesses on banking, payments and commerce solutions.
- The expansion of its Monitise Create offering into the US will help brands, including financial institutions, drive deeper engagement from mobile initiatives and develop their business models, states the company.
- This builds on Monitise Create's proven success with over 300 mobile app deployments for an award-winning client portfolio.
- This includes Samsung, Procter & Gamble, Adidas and McDonalds, as well as many of the world's leading banks.
"It is clear that success in mobile requires constant innovation around the user experience as consumers demand easy-to-use and engaging experiences,” said the Chief Innovation Officer of U.S. Bank, Dominic Venturo, in a press release. “We are partnering with Monitise Create to help us re-imagine the optimal user experience and believe implementing a highly differentiated mobile-first business and technology solution will provide us with a key competitive advantage," he added.
"The relationship between a customer and their bank has been fundamentally changed by mobile,” commented the President of the Americas at Monitise, Lisa Stanton, in the same release. “The growth of our mobile innovation capabilities demonstrates our continued and evolving focus on building end-to-end solutions for our clients and partners that enable them to manage the opportunities for their business models from digital disruption and leverage re-imagined business solutions through mobile as a revenue stream."