Goldman Sachs estimated that $4.7 trillion in revenue for financial services firms is at risk of being displaced by new tech-enabled or FinTech company entrants. Disruption is the new normal.
Traditional financial institutions need to innovate like never before to compete/partner with the new startups and stay ahead of the curve. Massive advancements made by technology have made things possible that would earlier have been part of fiction novels. New models of doing business are evolving at a faster rate than ever before. The enormous reach of the internet has made knowledge available to all on the globe. Innovation is pouring out from hitherto unheard sections of society.
The evolution from barter to coins/paper money, to checks, to plastic money, to digital money, mobile wallets, to virtual/digital currency is phenomenal. There is advancement across the board. Pay-as-you-go is becoming the de facto payment model, breaking the price barrier and making services and products available to a larger populace. Use of technology becomes imperative to keep track of subscription, usage or consumption, timelines and similar details of consumers. From digital lending to robo-advisors, FinTech is creating a big dent in the market.
How does one wanting to enter the FinTech space, get trained on the latest and the best that is available at the moment? How does one develop the ability to grasp the changes at the almost neck breaking pace? How does one upskill for this new FinTech industry?
LTP, in collaboration with S.P. Jain SGM, is happy to invite you on a journey to learn how to answer these and similar questions. There is no better time than now to get onto the FinTech bandwagon to start exploring the infinite possibilities that are on offer. Those that have been in financial services know the changes that are taking place; it is wonderful opportunity to upgrade and make oneself comfortable with the environment, be it current regulatory, investment, insurance, cybercurrency, artificial intelligence, machine learning and many more advanced areas of interests.
Get introduced to the new world in a classroom program at S.P Jain SGM's Kamala Mills Campus in Lower Parel, Mumbai. Learn from experts from the industry and by being part of a peer community that consists of the best minds. Learn by participating in projects on all topics andlearn by getting your hands dirty.
The key differentiators of the program:
- Specialization: The world is moving towards micro-specialization. At LTP, we specialize in FinTech and define the new global FinTech. Bankers and FinTech entrepreneurs learn about the trends and tech advancements on LTP. Many companies have drawn their business models based upon information and knowledge gathered from our insights/reports.
- World-Class Faculty: Experts from industry who have been studying FinTech innovation thoroughly. Learn from these experts and establish a rapport that is beneficial beyond the classroom.
- Curated Study Material: Benefit from the 101 packs prepared by LTP to get a head start on the topic to be covered in the classroom.
- Face-To-Face: This classroom program enables the students to interact with the best, be it faculty or peers. Gain from the knowledge sharing, and project work and take back deep insights to your organization.
- Leverage the internship program to enhance your career prospects.
Click on the links below to get more information on this one of a kind program in FinTech. Register for the evaluation session. Once the evaluation is done, you will be admitted to the course beginning on 15th of May, 2017. Since the seats are limited to 50, apply as early as possible to improve your chances of securing a place in the class.