On 12th April 2014, Debitsuccess – part of Transaction Services Group, New Zealand – announced that it had acquired Harlands Group, UK based direct debit billing provider. This acquisition was made in order to further expand its international operations says the company.
Debitsuccess is Part of Transaction Services Group (TSG) and has been Operating for 20 years. The company specializes in the delivery of recurring payment solutions for a wide range of industries. Debitsuccess says that it processes over 22 Mn transactions worth more than $1 Bn every year.
“We are excited to further expand our offerings, and Harlands Group is a strong operational and cultural fit, with skills in consulting, technology and outsourced service provision,” said CEO of Debitsuccess, Craig Marshall. “Our teams will work together to help increase growth across the entire business," he added.
- With the acquisition of Harlands Group, Debitsuccess seeks to further build its capacity and capability in international markets.
- The company is particularly interested in sectors that are seeing substantial growth for recurring payments and related solutions.
- Debitsuccess also acquired the Milton Keynes-based DFC last year.
- Both DFC as well as Harlands Group will continue operating as independent establishments in the market.
- Following the acquisition, Harlands Group says that it aims to continue to deliver the highest quality service to clients and customers as the company evolves and expands.
- In addition, Senior staff will continue to run the company under the new ownership structure, so that business takes place as usual.
“The acquisition will open new doors for both parties,” said Mark Collison, joint Managing Director, Harlands Group in a press release. "We are looking forward to working with Debitsuccess and the wider Transaction Services Group - and we are excited about the strategic, operations and sales opportunities this new partnership will offer.”
"This association will see a number of benefits - from support at a governance and executive level to further enhancing the value of our operations," added Kevin Scott, joint Managing Director, Harlands Group.”