LTP’s new FinTech market network, MEDICI, now includes Plug and Play Tech Center, the world's largest global technology accelerator and venture fund, allowing FinTech startups to apply for the fourth batch of the Plug and Play FinTech Accelerator program. This new partnership provides tremendous benefits to companies applying for the program through MEDICI, and LTP is looking forward to welcoming them into the network via this relationship with PnP. innovation_programmes
Throughout its three years of dedicated deep research in the FinTech space, the LTP team has defined the contours of the global FinTech startup ecosystem; this has been an unparalleled effort thanks to our almost 60K global subscriber base. It allowed us to build MEDICI, the only FinTech-specific market network that helps startups gain premium visibility and contextual exposure in front of investors, accelerators and financial institutions.
MEDICI is the only FinTech engagement platform that provides domain-specific insights and research along with contextual engagement. It is a powerful tool to accelerate a company’s growth strategy through quick identification of target companies for a commercial relationship, partnership, investment or acquisition.
LTP’s deep domain knowledge flows into the MEDICI platform, which in conjunction with curated expert analysis and an intelligent search algorithm, becomes a powerful tool to follow this fast-changing sector that Goldman Sachs estimates to be worth $4.7 trillion globally.
Being passionately devoted to the FinTech ecosystem and its growth, the LTP team now extends its support for FinTech startups by offering the opportunity to apply for the FinTech-specific accelerator program by Plug and Play, the largest global technology accelerator and venture fund.
Plug and Play has run three previous batches in this program and accelerated a total of 72 startups. This includes the success of over 35 pilots, 27 additional rounds of funding, and two exits. In partnership with Plug and Play, MEDICI has become the preferred channel for the accelerator to collect applications for the upcoming batch. The program empowers entrepreneurs to innovate faster and disrupt the financial domain while becoming a key player in large corporations’ global innovation strategies.
“We have invested tens of thousands of hours in producing the highest quality proprietary research for the FinTech ecosystem. With this partnership, Plug and Play startups will benefit from the much better informed decisions on partnership and investment that all stakeholders will be able to make using MEDICI,” said Amit Goel, MD and Co-founder of LTP, who has led the content curation for the company since 2013.
The benefits for startups applying for Plug and Play FinTech Accelerator through MEDICI:
- All startups submitting applications through MEDICI for the next batch of the Plug and Play Accelerator Program will receive a $900 bonus from the accelerator to obtain the MEDICI startup plan for one year.
- In addition to $900-value annual plan, startups applying to the Plug and Play Accelerator program through MEDICI will receive premium exposure to 75+ FinTech-specific investors and 150+ financial institutions globally.
- Finally, applicants will be granted an opportunity to share their progress with more than 60K industry professionals subscribed to LTP (LetsTalkPayments.com) via one press release a month for one year.
How to apply for Plug and Play FinTech Accelerator through MEDICI:
- In order to apply for the next batch of the accelerator program with Plug and Play, startups need to register on goMEDICI.com.
- After the registration, applicants need to update their profile with the most current and complete information about the company.
- A startup can get featured as a Rocket Profile by completing 80% of the Rocket Fields in the company update form.
- Having completed all previous steps, startups can easily apply for the next batch of the accelerator program with one click on the MEDICI page of Plug and Play Accelerator.
Startups accepted into the three-month program will receive office space in Plug and Play’s headquarters, expert mentor curricula, business development, exposure to their extensive corporate partner network, and a chance to pitch in front of Silicon Valley’s biggest investors at EXPO.
“By engaging with multiple units within each of our financial institution partners, we flatten our startups' go-to market strategy with vetted decision makers and avenues for expedited engagements,” says Scott Robinson, Founder and VP of Plug and Play FinTech.
With over 350 startups and 300 corporate partners, Plug and Play Tech Center created the ultimate startup ecosystem. Plug and Play provides active investments with 180 leading Silicon Valley VCs, and more than 365 networking events per year. Companies in its community have raised over $3.5 billion in funding, with successful portfolio exits including Danger, Dropbox, Lending Club, PayPal, SoundHound, and Zoosk. For more information, click here.