On 7th May 2014, PAAY announced its integration with USAePay’s secure payment gateway to further safeguard online checkouts using the innovative mobile wallet service.
“Improving the way we make online payments has always been the goal of PAAY,” stated Yitz Mendlowitz, CEO of PAAY, in a press release. “We imagined an app that would ensure simple, fast, and, above all, safe payments for both consumers and merchants. Our partnership with USAePay will enable us to finally bring our secure, innovative payment system to US merchants,” he added.
- PAAY Delivers a fast, safe as well as simple online payment service to merchants and a secure mobile wallet to consumers.
- Utilizing PAAY, users can bypass the often lengthy online checkout process while remaining mobile safe,says the company.
- Integrating with the secure USAePay payment gateway brings the highest level of security to PAAY’s innovative online payment solutions.
- USAePay’s industry leading security and fraud prevention tools will help PAAY achieve the goal of securing, enhancing, and ultimately reducing the length of the online payment experience.
- PAAY and USAePay will soon offer new payments and security benefits to merchants and millions of consumers.
- PAAY’s easy integration into any online shopping cart will enable USAePay’s clients to quickly adopt and utilize the alternative payment service.
“in the age of online security and vulnerabilities one can never be too secure with their personal payment information. PAAY offers a 2-factor authentication, making payments secure and simple,” said Vlad Galyuz, VP of Technology at USAePay, in the same release. “USAePay is excited that this technology can be used along with our intuitive payment gateway services. Merchants can now offer easier online checkout and customers can experience a speedy yet secure purchase process.”