Last month, operator of web-based, omnichannel payment infrastructure systems Pay.on entered into a partnership with EVO Payments International - leading card payment acquirer and payment service provider in the United States, Canada and Europe in order to provide a quick and easy interface to a payment solution for European SME merchants.
- PAY.ON and EVO complement one another in their strategic concentration and client focus, according to the company’s blog.
- EVO combines strong acquiring, processing and consulting skills on its European platform with the proven expertise of its parent company in the SME area.
- PAY.ON offers comprehensive technology expertise, such as an omnichannel and PCI-compliant payment platform and universal interface COPY and PAY.
- It also sees to the integration of country-specific payment methods as well as highly efficient risk tools and various shopping plugins to the payment-specific expansion of shopping systems.
- EVO, which was previously solely focused on project business with large and international merchants and now also seeks to be more active in the SME segment.
- For small and medium-sized online merchants, a simple payment solution that can be put into operation immediately is essential to the launch and expansion of online businesses.
- EVO and PAY.ON have created a full service offering to meet the needs of these merchants, via EVO’s payment processing platform.
- This offers the acceptance of a variety of cards, giropay and additional payment methods as well as anti-fraud measures.The new interface will be available in Europe, initially in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
“The flexible payment infrastructure, quick merchant operability and accurate payment setup are necessary nowadays in order to ensure seamless payment processing. These items are particularly crucial for SME merchantsm,” Vice President Product and Integration at PAY.ON, Wolfgang Berner, said in a blog statement. “We are pleased to be working with EVO Payments International to greatly simplify online expansion for many merchants while at the same time equipping them in the best way possible for this expansion. PAY.ON makes this path smoother by using cutting-edge technology to translate the latest developments and complex requirements into simple, intuitive solutions,” he added.
“In order to be able to satisfy the various needs of our customers, our acquiring platform in Europe has long offered a range of interfaces, which are geared in particular to the needs of our large clients,”said EVO’s European CEO, Mark Spangenberg, in the same release. “When we expanded our activities into the SME area, we sought partners like PAY.ON who could successfully meet the needs of SME clients.”