On 9th May 2014 web based payments processor - PayLane - announced availability of its first native Android app. This is the company’s first real foray into capturing a slice of the lucrative mobile payments market, reports thenextweb.
PayLane.com is an online payments provider that offers accepting payments in 160 currencies from around the world. Besides the most popular payments methods, such as credit and debit cards, wire transfers or PayPal, PayLane also offers solutions characteristic for specific European markets.
- PayLane offers plugins for descriptors, ecommerce platforms, single-click as well as recurring payments.
- It is more than just accepting payments – it’s a way to boost your business internationally, says the company.
- PayLane’s offering is directed both at the biggest international companies as well as new businesses.
- PayLane charges a fee of 2.8% + €0.25, for every transaction.
- PayLane supports even the smallest companies by enabling them to accept payments.
The app is currently only available to download on Android devices, but an iOS version will be made if this launch is successful, accordingto thenextweb.
Recently, PayLane launched Developer Zone – a website for programmers with full documentation and code samples needed to integrate with PayLane. Now, even before signing a contract with PayLane, developers can see what the technical side of such implementation looks like. PayLane is not only simplicity and functionality, but also safety. PayLane system guarantees the highest standards of security, thanks to which all transactions are protected.