Pirq initially started off as a free smartphone app for iPhone and Android devices that provided users with deals at nearby restaurants, and also offered loyalty programs. In October last year, company decided to move away entirely from the Deals space and focus on its Digital Loyalty Platform.
On 17th October 2013, Pirq announced that its Digital Loyalty program is officially available to all merchants nationwide starting at only $14.95. Pirq was founded in 2011 and is based in Kirkland, USA. The company has received a total funding of $3.2 Mn through investors including First Ventures and Rally Capital Services.
This video gives you an overview of their platform:
- Pirq says that their digital loyalty program is a hundred percent paperless loyalty program that enables you to track customer visits and offer customized rewards to your best patrons.
- You have to give your customers a card (provided by Pirq) with simple instructions to download the app.
- Customers then scan your merchant Tag during each visit to receive their punch.
- Customer demographic and behavioral data can be viewed through your online Pirq dashboard.
- A few days after signing up, Pirq will send you a complete marketing kit to help get you initiated with your new loyalty program.
"With the digital punch card, we're able to track our loyal customers more easily, and use this data to better reward our best patrons. Pirq is also very convenient since our customers no longer need to clutter their wallet with paper punch cards," said Owner of Dairy Queen, Rahil Karmali.
“In today’s marketplace consumers are seeking programs that are easy to use, and are relevant to their wants and needs. There is a huge opportunity for business owners to take advantage of the growth of mobile to connect with their customers in a new way, and that’s one of the many benefits that Pirq delivers," ” said Pirq’s VP of Sales and Marketing, Keegan Hall. "The business owners who have already implemented a mobile loyalty program are the ones benefitting the most from this relatively new channel."