R2A is looking for innovators!
R2A has launched a competition to identify innovators in Mexico and the Philippines. R2A will award $100,000 per country to two technology innovators to develop RegTech solutions for financial authorities in Mexico and the Philippines.
- In the Philippines, the selected vendor will work with the Central Bank of the Philippines to develop an Application Programming Interface (API) and back office reporting and visualization application for regulatory reporting.
- In Mexico, the selected vendor will work with the National Commission for Banking and Securities to develop a data request/storage platform and tools for data-driven metrics for AML supervision.
The deadline for submission is October 29, 2017. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aside from the US$100,000 granted to each successful applicant to develop and test the required solution, awardees will also:
1. Be introduced to the global community of regulators and supervisors, investors, and academics that are partnering with R2A through participation in R2A working groups;
2. Be invited to participate in other events hosted by R2A partners;
3. Be featured in the R2A website and publications as a pioneer within the emerging RegTech for Regulators community; and
Benefit from association with prominent organizations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Omidyar Network, and the US Agency for International Development – the three founders of R2A.