On 5th May 2014, School Software company - EduTuit – launched a new mobile website designed for smart phones, other smart devices and free to use for schools. EduTuit specializes in licensable K-12 school billing and payment systems.
"Parents are now able to make payments to their schools via any mobile device and have a mobile-optimized experience,” said EduTuit's national sales director, Jacquelyn Struble, in a press release. “This includes payments on Apple iOS and Android phones, tablets, and notebooks, in addition to laptops and desktop computers." EduTuit SFS
- EduTuit SFS is a full-featured financial billing, payments, and collections system for K-12 schools.
- The company has focused on transaction processing as the core of its system and intends to develop a seamless integration with quickbooks and other general ledgers to reduce the effort required by school administrations.
- EduTuit CFS is a Course Financial System which allows schools offering courses and lessons to be enrolled into and paid online.
- Users can sign-up and pay for scheduled courses at any time of day.
- The company has created a solution for all different kinds of schools such as: Anger Management Schools, Driving Schools, Technical Schools, Adult Classes, Vocational Schools, Summer Camps, Child Care, etc.
"EduTuit continues to modernize and improve how parents pay for school goods and services. Parents can quickly credit their kids' pre-paid lunch accounts or pay for a field-trip right from their mobile phone,” stated Victor Del Prete, CEO of EduTuit, in the same release. “EduTuit does not use any offline batch payments ensuring schools are paid directly and immediately.”
- EduTuit EFS accommodates all types of money transfers with no middleman - schools collect directly from course takers as well as parents.
- EFS can also handle events such as sales of items from the school store, field trips or fundraisers, lunch program payments, and any other random fees that a school may charge.
- EduTuit can import school enrollments from various other school systems for convenience. Schools get their own merchant account so they can accept payments in the form of credit cards, debit cards or ACH electronic checks without a middleman.
- Since EFS is completely web-based and is offered as SaaS, there is nothing to install and EduTuit handles all of the server I.T. demands.