On 4th August 2014, leading mobile commerce platform – ROAM (part of Ingenico Mobile Solutions) – announced that its mCommerce platform had been selected by leading software company, Leapfactor, in order to integrate mobile acceptance into the company’s business applications.
“Leapfactor’s robust applications and deep understanding of key vertical markets make them an ideal technology partner for ROAM and Ingenico Group, and we are thrilled to be working with them,” stated Mobile Payment EVP of Ingenico Group and COO of ROAM, Jean-Marc Thienpont, in a press release. “This partnership validates our agnostic positioning in the mobile payment ecosystem, and it is increasingly important for us to team up with leading technology partners who can use our APIs to integrate payment acceptance into industry-specific business applications,” he added.
- Leapfactor says that their proprietary cloud-based mobile platform and business apps transform the way businesses interact with their employees, partners as well as customers.
- The company stated that it will leverage ROAM’s APIs for payment integration within its applications and white label ROAM’s secure mobile card readers.
- White-labelling enables Leapfactor’s customers to create a seamless experience that extends their brand across the entire solution.
- ROAM says that its technology will enable Leapfactor to customize its business applications for specific use cases as well as business needs.
- At the moment, this collaborative effort has been launched in the U.S, but will be extended to other countries pretty soon.
“Our customers are increasingly demanding a solution to integrate secure payment acceptance into their business applications, and we’ve been seeking the right mobile payment solution provider for quite some time,” commented CEO of Leapfactor, Lionel Carrasco, in the same release. “We decided to partner with ROAM and Ingenico Group because of their industry-proven platform, enterprise-grade security features, seamless integration capabilities, global-ready technology, and highly scalable infrastructure.”
Ingenico announced that Moneris Solutions Corporation, Canada’s largest credit and debit card processor, has selected Ingenico to deploy Canada’s first EMV® and contactless mobile solution. Ingenico strengthens its 15-year relationship with Moneris, following the successful deployment of Ingenico’s Telium 2 range of products across Moneris’ national network in the first half of 2014.