E-Complish Text2Pay is a mobile text-based service that allows you to accept a wide variety of payment types through SMS Text Messaging Technology. It is the new payment system released by E-Complish. The company delivers a wide selection of secure and dependable services, making it easy for customers to process and report on all types of transactions.
- The companys SMS platform powered is by Telescope.tv - the trusted company behind text voting for American Idol, The Voice, The X-Factor, the NBA and more.
- E-Complish Text2Pay is designed to guarantee text message delivery, to be compliant with the FCC and Mobile Marketing Association's Best Practices.
- It provides easy integration with all E-Complish solutions using their all-in-one online payment system, VirtualPay.
- This new service has been designed from the ground up to enhance the company's already diverse payment solutions.
- Users will be notified via text messaging of their upcoming bill.
- After entering their preselected PIN, the customer can elect to safely pay their bill through E-Complish Text2Pay, any time of the day, using their securely stored payment information.
- It is completely up to the customer whether they want to use E-Complish Text2Pay as a 'reminder only service' or 'reminder and payment service', but E-Complish expects fast adoption of both reminders and payments from customers.
'Every business is unique in their payment needs. We are seeing tremendous growth in both mobile payments and electronic billing, so why not marry the two? We are proud to rollout a unique Electronic Billing, Presentment and Payment (EBPP) system using SMS Text Technology, or what we call Electronic Billing, Presentment and Payment by Text (EBPPT),' said E-Complish Founder, Stephen Price. 'We feel this system will work for a diverse range of business models, and this new technology is more efficient, secure and convenient for both our business and our customers alike.'