On 10th May 2014, Middle East’s leading supermarket – Spinneys – announced that it is extending its current loyalty card offerings with the addition of a co-branded corporate loyalty card. According to the company, this new initiative ensures that employees of the companies which engage in the partnership benefit from various offerings.
- The corporate loyalty card enables employees to collect points and exchange them for various rewards and gifts.
- Consumers earn 10 points for every 15,000L.L spent at any Spinneys branch, with the previous classic loyalty card.
- However, the new co-branded card enables employees or groups to earn 15 points instead of 10 points, says the company’s blog post.
- LibanPost and Banque Libano-Française employees will be the first to benefit from this card.
“At Spinneys, we strive to satisfy our customers with innovative new products and services,” stated the Group Head of Marketing at Spinneys, Mr. Ralph El Kahi, in a press release. “Our latest offering, corporate loyalty card will show our great appreciation to the employees of Banque Libano-Française and LibanPost. We look forward to providing the same service for many corporate companies in the future.”
Rewards & Points:
- After joining Spinney’s loyalty program in order to collecting points and redeeming rewards, consumers can benefit from the exclusive gifts carefully selected and chosen especially for them.
- Consumers earn 10 points for every 15,000 L.L spent in store.
- Their website states that you can “Collect your points between 16/12/2013 and 16/5/2014 and redeem them for your favorite home appliance and electronics gifts from Haier, Princess and Black & Decker till 23/5/2014”.
About the Company:
Spinneys was established way back in 1924, in Alexandria, Egypt by Arthur Rawdon Spinney – an officer in the British army. The company supplied food to over 20,000 people in Iraq as well as catered to all the Allied Forces in North Africa, during World War 2. The company begantrading in Dubai in 1961 and opened its first supermarket in 1962 in Deira. It is owned by UAE national, Mr. Ali Albwardy.