February 7, 2016
Staples Business Loans lets businesses apply online for loans of up to $300,000
TORONTO [Press Release] - Thinking Capital has teamed up with Staples Canada to launch "Staples Business Loans powered by Thinking Capital", giving Canadian small business owners quick and easy access to financing.
Through this service, Thinking Capital, Canada's leader in alternative financing for small and medium sized businesses, and Staples Canada are offering smart financing solutions that will help small businesses in Canada grow. The online application process is quick and simple, with customers receiving funding in as little as 24 hours.
"We're committed to helping small business owners by providing everything they need to make more happen for their business," said Dwayne McMulkin , director of marketing and innovation at Staples Canada . "Staples Small Business Loans make it easy for small businesses to access the right lending solutions for their business."
Key features of the program include:
- Speed- Loan applications ranging from $5,000 to $300,000 can be completed entirely online in a few simple steps.
- Real-time decisions- Completed applications receive a credit decision immediately, with most loan applications adjudicated in minutes through the Thinking Capital platform.
- Faster funding– Upon approval, funds are deposited to a client's account in just a few days.
- Growing market– Unlike a traditional lender, our loan options enable more small businesses to quickly access funding to further expand their business. Canadian small businesses that have operated for more than six months are qualified to apply for a business loan.
"We are thrilled to team up with Staples on Business Loans powered by Thinking Capital and look forward to helping its customers meet their small business financing requirements," said Jeff Mitelman , CEO and Co-Founder at Thinking Capital. "We have already helped more than 10,000 Canadian small business owners with their funding. Traditional financing options do not always keep pace with the needs of small businesses. Staples Business Loans powered by Thinking Capital will allow us to continue to transform the way business owners access the capital they require to grow while further establishing ourselves as pioneers in the lending as a service sector."
By leveraging Thinking Capital's proprietary software, algorithms and technology to analyze data, Staples Business Loans provides tailored financing solutions to businesses quicker compared to many traditional financing options available today. The Staples Business Loans financing program allows small businesses to act quickly in the face of market opportunity.
Staples Business Loans powered by Thinking Capital can help small businesses:
- Receive quick funding for renovations, hiring, expansion, or inventory purchases.
- Take advantage of time-limited opportunities, such as deals on supplies or equipment.
- Secure protection against short-term interest rate fluctuations.
- Make repayments in line with their business' seasonal cash flows.
More information can be found online at: www.staples.ca/businessloans
About Thinking Capital: Thinking Capital, a leader in the Canadian fintech industry, is focused on reinventing the way small businesses access credit. Since 2006, it has helped more than 10,000 small- to medium-sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining industry experts and technology, Thinking Capital is transforming the opportunity for business owners to obtain capital to ultimately grow their business through speed and convenience. For more information, visit.
About Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros Staples Canada /Bureau en Gros makes it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it's in-store, online, on mobile devices, or through the company's innovative buy online, pick up in store option. Staples offers more products than ever, such as technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Copy and Print services. Consistently ranked as one of Canada's top ten companies in Marketing Magazine's Marketing/Leger Corporate Reputation Survey, Staples /Bureau en Gros is dedicated to offering customers the highest level of service. Staples Canada /Bureau en Gros also is invested in a number of corporate giving programs that actively support environmental, educational and entrepreneurial initiatives in Canadian communities from coast to coast. For more information visit.