We have summarized this news for you:
- TRANSFAST, licensed in over 50 jurisdictions globally, is part of the $514 billion annual global remittance industry
- The App will soon allow for money transfers in over 100 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas
- Features include: quick send, allows users to swipe to send funds; ‘scan ID, records information from ID, credit or debit cards, and Apple’s Touch ID for authentication
- The App will eliminate the need for a desktop to sign up or send money; after clicking create an account and registering, money can be sent immediately
- They have already helped in transferring $30 B across the globe
(sources: TRANSFAST.com; iTunes.Apple.com, PRnewswire)
PS: Please leave us a comment below and let us know what you think about this short form content that is presented to you as bullet points. The idea is to be able to let you read more in less time.