Utah's Money Transmitter Act: What You Need to Know

Most states have some sort of regulation for money transmitters, or any businesses that provide various money transmitting services. This regulation is usually in the form of money transmitter bonds, which are required for such businesses to obtain a license.

Utah has had one of these requirements for quite some time. This year, however, they decided to update their legislation by adopting bill S.B. 24 (enacting the Money Transmitter ...

To continue reading, sign up for MEDICI Inner Circle and get free access for 7 days.
100,000+ FinTech professionals trust MEDICI Inner Circle to stay up to date on the latest in financial services.