The total value of payments processed through alternative means (i.e. bank transfer, debit cards, wallets, mobile, cash on delivery and others) went up by 21% in 2013, while the turnover value went up by 44%, as compared to year 2012 according to WorldPay. On 4th March 2014, the global leader in payment processing & alternative payments, partnered with Anachron to enable merchants to pay e-Invoices in real time.
“The Anachron/WorldPay integration offers a powerful solution to merchants looking to grow and expand globally. It also greatly improves the customer’s experience with the merchant, as they are able to pay using their preferred currency, language and payment method via WorldPay’s suite of more than 200 alternative payment methods and card,” said Kevin Dallas, WorldPay.” Research shows that 42% of consumers will spend more online if they’re offered a variety of payment types,” he added.
- This new paperless billing solution offered by the combination of Anachron and WorldPay combines a bespoke e-Invoicing platform with real time online payments.
- This is done via a single connection.
- The merchant issues an invoice through the Anachron portal.
- The customer can settle the amount by means of his preferred payment method as well as currency.
- The merchants receives the payment in his chosen currency as soon as the invoice has been paid through Worldpay’s integrated payments gateway.
“In the increasingly globalised field of e-commerce, we want to ensure our merchants have access to the leading online payment solutions. The Anachron/WorldPay solution means merchants benefit from a fully integrated invoicing process which increases global reach, drives down costs through paperless processing and reduces transaction times,” said Anachron CEO, Frank Hoekstra. “Online payments follow e-Invoicing and Credit Management as we expand our financial services technology solution. By working with an established and proven partner in WorldPay, we have a firm foundation to further develop our offering.”
Anachron is a leading e-Document service provider of Europe. The company specializes in cutting edge solutions for B2B and B2C electronic document presentment.